[JOB POST] Head of Design
Codeanywhere, a Techstars company, that was also voted them the best company at TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2014, with headquarters in San Francisco and Split, Croatia is hiring new Lead Designer to work form the Croatian Office.
With over half a million users, Codeanywhere’s “Google Docs for developers” is one of the most popular Cloud IDEs in the world. The team which is composed of 12 exceptional people is expanding. We need the help of an amazing Designer to help model Codeanywhere so we can take over the world and become the de-facto standard for Web Development.
We are looking for someone that is obsessed with pixels and perfection of aesthetics, a person that can see if something is a pixel off from 50 feet away. A person that will take the torch and form the Codeanywhere of the future.
- Create wire frames and for Codeanywhere's Web, mobile and desktop apps.
- Design Codeanywhere's Web, mobile and desktop apps.
- Write UX specification that the Dev team can easily follow and implement in our products.
- Work with managers to convert concepts into working examples
- Design all of Codeanywhere's Digital content
- Create visual brand guidelines
- Mange the brand and enforce our guidelines when working with third parties
- Experience in Web site design
- Solid knowledge of current UI/UX trends
- Ability to create specifications and guidelines for their work
- HTML and CSS knowledge is required
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team.
Interested? Then send your portfolio to email@example.com by Feb. 1st 2016!