Vim Mode for Codeanywhere
We understand that if you have used Vim for a long time, you never wanted to use any other keybinding, and because Codeanywhere did not offer a Vim mode it was a no go, for most of you.
Well for all of you Vim users out there, we have some good news - you can now use Vim mode in Codeanywhere!
Simply go to Preferences - General tab and on the bottom check the Vim option.
Even though it's not a complete vim implementation, it has a lot of features:
- All common motions and operators, including text objects
- Operator motion orthogonality
- Visual mode - characterwise, linewise, blockwise
- Full macro support (q, @)
- Incremental highlighted search (/, ?, #, , g#, g)
- Search/replace with confirm (:substitute, :%s)
- Search history
- Jump lists (Ctrl-o, Ctrl-i)
- Key/command mapping with API (:map, :nmap, :vmap)
- Sort (:sort)
- Marks (`, ')
- Cross-buffer yank/paste
Haven't tried it yet? You can fid the documentation here: http://docs.codeanywhere.com/features/vimmode.html.
Login in today and try out these new features.